Friday, June 8, 2007

Scrap Organizer


I can't believe I haven't posted in awhile!
Well I have been busy scrapping pages for a design team call. It's at www.Paperpopsicles.com .
I've been busy chatting on the forum there also. A bunch of wonderful ladies to talk with! Come visit, stay and chat at the forum, join our group in the very least, check out some of the awesome theme packs and kits Melissa sells at very affordable prices! I'd love to show some of the pages I've been working on, but not until after the call is done. I do have one project I can show you! It's an organizer I designed and built out of necessity,for my scrapbooking machines! I haven't put the finishing touches on it...had to get busy scrapping, but the basic unit is here.
It's 27" high x 30" wide x 14" deep....not to big but gets things off the floor!

1 comment:

Dustanne said...

I love this....can I have the dementions and hopefully hubby will do it and if not then I will.
Can't wait to see those layouts....I am going to enter to, but need to come up with some rockin layouts...lol