Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The Store is open for Business!!!





That sounds funny!!! But our online store for the stamps are open. Thanks to some of my wonderful friends I also have some projects posted next to the set of stamps that they used!!! Do you feel left out? I would love to include you in my family of friends and post your projects too! Right now I have a special going....Free Shipping! Personally the whole idea of trying to figure out the cost of shipping is crazy. I need to do more research about that....later! So my busy schedule is your gain!!!! Here is a layout and a tag I did using the snowman set. On the layout I used flocking that comes in Januarys kit from Paper Popsicles. It's called "Life is Beautiful" and I believe it's going to sell fast so if you like it better get it NOW!!!!! The other kit is called "Perfectly" it is a wonderful kit also with rich vibrant colors!

6 comments:

My name is Samantha said...

love the layout!!! And I am lovin the stamps!!!

Regina said...

this is awesome news!!! the site looks great!!

Valery said...

Congrats on the store opening!!!! You know I love your stamps!!!

Tricia said...

great news and love the store's site. LEft a comment there too was some feedback!!!! WTG girlie!

Tricia said...

I left some love for you on my blog....

Regina said...

you have been tagged...check my blog for the details...love ya