Wednesday, April 2, 2008

WHAT!!!!

I haven't blogged in almost 3 months!!!! OH My!!! Thanks to Tricia for giving me a kick in the pants...very nicely though!!! She emailed me a note, short and sweet....."update your blog!!!" So here I am updating my blog!!!
So much going on, alot of Birthdays in March. Which means alot of running around. but now it is April and only mine and my nephews birthday is this month....at the end of the month in fact! We do have one more party for DS at Grrrmamas house, since my niece is home from college this weekend. We can't leave out Timmy's favorite Andra as he calls her!
Then I have also been busy with the stamp company....if I'm not working on orders I'm creating new stamps...I think y'all will love the new one in the works!!! I've also been working with Melissa at Paper Popsicles. She made an awesome set of Robots, they are so much fun and come in a wonderful theme pack! Then we put our heads together and came up with a wonderful little set. But don't let the size fool you it is so versatile your inks will dry before you finish thinking of possibilities for this set!!! It is available in the Lemon Pie kit at Paper Popsicles. She may be selling it in her store also...but the kit is really fun and the stamps were made to match that set beautifully!!!
Well back to work...had to update the blog didn't want to let Tricia down!!! You should come and chat with all of us at the forum...she'll keep you in stitches....hum another idea for a stamp set don't you think! ;)

5 comments:

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

WTG!!! And we're going to have to pick Tricia up off the floor!

Tricia said...

Yippeeeee! You updated!!! Glad to see that blog isn't shut down or something!!!!!!!

Can't wait to see what you bring us!!! Nice header!
Glad Meez is sitting....she shure is getting a workout though

Unknown said...

Wow Shelia!! Can't wait to see these new stamps you've made!! I love all your other ones!!

Thanks for visiting my blog and leavig all that love!!! :)

Jenn said...

i love your stamps! glad you got your blog updated!!

Nevis said...

You didn't blog for a month? I think I would explode.