Friday, September 7, 2007

It's September!




What a busy Labor Day weekend! No I didn't get my tiling project done, but it is closer to completion! I have some detail painting to do, then bake it and hang it! but at least there is a light at the end of the tunnel!!!





I did get a layout done of my niece and son. I used the September kit "Romantic" from Paper Popsicles. Sorry to say but this is also sold out! I believe you are still able to get in on Octobers kits...and they are just as sweet as the other months! So if you don't want to miss out you better get your order in!


At Paper Popsicles we're have a big Fall Fling come by and get in on some of the fun and freebees! There will be contest and games and prizes. Also there is a search for October Guest Designer!

Well, I had started this post the beginning of September.......BAD BAD BAD......I guess I should finish it and post something!!! It has been very uneventful in my scraproom lately....I did finish my tags for the tag swap at Paper Popsicles and we are starting a new tag swap for the Holidays!!! how exciting! So I can't say I was totally unproductive in my room. Well let's see if I can keep up with the girls at Paper Popsicles and keep my blog updated!!!!

3 comments:

Valery said...

Love how you did the swirls on this layout!!! I can't wait to get my fall tags...no fair that I am last!!!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

You've gotten a lot of other things done missy....so give yourself a break!!!
Love the layout!
Lynda

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Okay...

You've been tagged:
http://positive-force.blogspot.com/