Friday, January 7, 2011

My Journey with my Journal

I joined this journaling group as I mentioned in the previous post. But I wasn't sure what I wanted to journal about. As I worked on my pages, spraying them with Glimmer Mist, using a stamp pad to add color and painting them with acrylic paint, I at least chose a color palette! As I did all these things I continued to wonder what was I going to do with this journal when it was time to go beyond paint.
Then as I made embellishments and played with glimmery powder (PearlEx) I thought about life and how it's an adventure. I thought about this past summer and our Adventure Wednesdays we took our son on. I thought about the adventures I dream up chatting with my online friends on the other side of the ocean. How visiting with them eating homemade bread, crocheting or scrapbooking would be a lovely adventure one day. I think about the future, will we move or stay in our home. If we move where will it be? Across town or in a whole new state? Now that would be an adventure! So I think a journal about the journey through life would be cool, my own little adventure... even if it is just the adventures of everyday life. Let the Journey Journal begin!
Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Gio said...

It is a little big adventure! Good travel!